All weddings are different and hopefully these few answers help you get a better idea of what to expect. Chatting in-person or over the phone is what I find best to dig a little deeper into any topics you want to talk more about for your big day.
• What are your rates?
Commissions for weddings depend on location and availability. Rates start at $2,300 for unplugged weddings. Contact me here or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for galleries and a full pricing guide.
• How many hours do you cover on the wedding day?
All of my packages vary to fit your specific needs with options to add more coverage if needed.
• When will we receive our photos?
Typically 30 days after your wedding.
• How many images do you deliver and are they all edited?
I typically deliver 700 images that are all edited by me, exposed and colored the way I intend for them to be.
• Will you travel?
Of course! Going to new places excites me. Don’t let distance keep us apart!
• How do we book and pay?
Following our in-person/video chat/phone call consultation you’ll receive a contract to fill out and I can take deposits via PayPal or check, whatever is most convenient for you.
• Do you post or blog all of your weddings and engagement sessions?
As much as I try to sometimes this gets put on the back burner so I can focus on delivering full galleries to the owners as efficiently as possible.
• Can we print our photos? and if we share the photos on social media do we need to tag you in them?
You can definitely print your photos. Nope! Feel free to share wherever you’d like without feeling like you need to tag me in it.
• What’s included in our online gallery?
Completely edited, organized and downloadable high resolution jpeg images that are perfect for prints and sharing.
• Can my family member take photos during my wedding?
Of course.. as long as they don’t block any photos! I do have a unplugged discount if you are interested.